Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 9

I'm out of shampoo this morning and hubby's is running low so I don't want to borrow his. I'm not quite ready to join the no poo movement (though if you want to take that idea and go viral with it, be my guest) so remembered we had some Dr. Bronner's baby soap that I got in bulk from the Co-op. This is the kind of stuff you can wash your body with, or your hair, your laundry, your teeth, your dog, your floor, etc. Really. It's unscented so I added a few drops of essential oils to it, and some tea tree cause that seems like the right thing to do.


Running total update: bought a lime 2/7, .50 and milk and 3 gallons of bulk water yesterday, $4.98 = $102.46.

And in other news, apparently I don't actually like coffee, just Coffeemate.

No comments:

Post a Comment